View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 02:55 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altwebdesign View Post
go on paul, view the scenes, get your head together and do this!!
The login doesn't work and was for another site, so no progress there. If you want to try it to check I'm not screwing up somewhere you're welcome.

I'm looking forward to shooting it actually. I'm doing more for my satisfaction than anything else. It will be nice to see after the last 2.5 years of events if I can shoot again. And doing it on Manwin's money makes it even sweeter.

Can I shoot to the standard I could 5 years ago?

You know, the standard that sold for $3,000 a SET. And you keep ownership and still sell today. Rather than the new high standard that pays $700 (if you're bloody lucky), that requires a set and a video, very expensive hi calibre equipment and you lose ownership.

No this is going to be more interesting for me than anyone else. Worked out I will shoot the set, build a rapport with the model and then do the video. Eva can take a few shots of me shooting the video unless the girl is very comfortable and works well with her in the room. The trolls who think they can shoot me shooting a solo girl scene are obvious clueless of how to shoot solo girl or want to make it harder.

Maybe they think I should me, a shooter doing BTS, a make up artist, an assistant and the hotel valet in the room to make it more cosy.

Who cares if trolls believe I shot it or not. Its all about what I think of my work, how much it makes and nothing to do with trolls.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote