View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 09:14 AM  
plsureking
bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Sadly a lot of content looks like your Mum did shoot it.
in the last decade i spent a year on set with Hegre and 4 years at Matt's Models. both of them produce horrible, low quality, boring video. Hegre is praised as the best photographer in the industry but his videos put me to sleep.

solos are easy. even if you have to shoot 2 takes to get it right, you can get enough film to put together a decent video. hardcore is a different beast and is the majority of demand in this business. solo is a joke.

i don't think u are proving anything by shooting a solo video and i highly doubt it will be different than what you've been producing for 30 years. a shooter doesn't change his shooting style, especially after 3 decades. it will look like lollipop 90s euro garbage. the Paul Markham signature style!

nevertheless, you continue to insult and demean your new client. now calling him a liar and a troll? weird business ethics.