View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 08:57 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by plsureking View Post
its just a solo. my mom can shoot a solo.
Sadly a lot of content looks like your Mum did shoot it.

And that is what this is about. It's not whether I can shoot as well as I did, whether my physical capabilities will match my knowledge or just about me.

It's about the product we sell. It's not selling like it used to and that's because less want to buy it. The customers are clearly sick of putting up with shooters who will put it right in the editing, don't know how to frame a shot or get the sequence right or will accept a performance from a model who clearly isn't trying very hard.

That;s not the shooters fault. That's the sponsor fault. For thinking like ATK, Karups, and more that a girl can do 5 scenes in a day. Do 3 lesbian or HC in a day, making the shooter get something from the day or him having to get something from the day. Because he can get his money from the sponsor so long as it's 30 minutes long and 300 stills images.

No scene needs to 30 minutes long unless it's really really good. No set needs 300 shots. Even Crescent only wanted 200 and most could make a good set out of 120. But now quantity is better over quality.

Better to put up 3 average scenes than 2 outstanding ones. So on the tour they can boast 1,000s of hours and 100,000 shots.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote