View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 08:35 AM  
Altwebdesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
As far as the stills are concerned I'm pretty confident. As far as the video is concerned it's unknown territory. I will have to load the car with equipment, set it up, shoot the stills, take a nap about then and finish with the video. But Fabian threw this at me knowing I'm not fully fit so it's a gamble for both of us.

If Fabian had any business sense he would employ me or someone like me to shake up his content guys. Take them and teach them the real way to shoot, models, setting, clothing, scenario, intro to a scene (better than a girl wiggling around for 5 minutes boring everyone) angles, sequence and how to get a product that truly stands out and can compete at the highest level. He prefers to troll GFY.
Maybe he would offer to employee you if you did a brilliant job? Get someone to assist you, someone metioned being sat in the directors chair, it's not a bad idea you know. . . But i'm sure you'll do what ever you see fit!
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote