View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 07:41 AM  
ReggieDurango
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I think the idea was to see what I could shoot. In fact some wanted proof I shot it. But yes that's an option. hire a shooter and direct it.

It won't please you, Damian, Fabian and loads of other trolls. But $3,000 from someone who uses other peoples content to make money seems to be fine. Getting a little back for the videos of mine he's had on his site and others he advertises on.
I think it'd be better if you were the producer/director overseeing the project, but Fabian, it's your $, does Paul have to be the actual cameraman?

If no, Paul, you should hire not just a shooter, but a whole crew of colorful characters/ your closest friends! I hope they are all as clown-like as you! That would make the scene and the accompanying BTS the stuff of legend.

You still haven't responded to my offer of free BTS, Paul. I will pay for my own room and board. I am not comfortable with the idea of staying at your place. I will bring my own BTS camera.

All I ask is a $15 per diem. Out of the $3000, you should certainly be able to afford that, no? This is only a 1-day shoot, or is this going to be multiple days??

HA!!!!!!

I'm serious Paul.

Fabian, can I have co-rights to the BTS footage I shoot for a documentary on the industry?

Paul, I assume you're shooting this somewhere in Europe? Which country?

Last edited by ReggieDurango; 03-02-2011 at 07:43 AM.. Reason: Paul needs to understand about the free BTS
ReggieDurango is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote