Old 02-27-2011, 11:38 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
You are wrong in the following assumptions:
1) We have only few contract producers for all our sites
2) We do not release 3 SAF videos a day. SAF is one of 40 sites.
3) Our producers shoot for multiple sites, SAF being the only solo girl site we have
4) Budgets for Hardcore sites are higher., considerably..
5) Budgets for Brazzers sites are even higher than that...
6) Our producers do not have to find the girls, we do that for them, they are there to produce, not hunt for models
7) Our producers do not have to edit anything, they deliver raw footage to us
8) Our producers usually shoot on 4-5 days a week, 1-2 shoots simultaneously

You live in a too small world, with too little understanding of the bigger picture... the more you brag about 400k a year, the more stupid you look in my eyes...

BTW, your mate makes 500k a year, working the whole week, you simply ignore the editing and putting together the wedding album. Even if he has help to do that obviously... but its "his company" or whatever you want to call it... which makes 500k a year...

You do not even know how much money we spend on production each _month_, really really should not brag about that 400k or 500k a year ;)
Then your shooters are very fortunate and I praise you for valuing them as such. Isn't reflected in a lot of the industry.

plsureking comparing a publishers income with a shooters income isn't fair. 2 different realms. Compare my income with other custom shooters, even though I'm living off what I shot over the last 20 years, and Fabian's with Larry Flynt.

The posts about magazine market was about missed opportunities. In fact I only posted it BECAUSE it wasn't worth much today. And stated that. I see you understood the post.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote