View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 04:36 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I do not hold a grudge, if he thinks he needs to talk to me that way, tough luck....

I just want to see that he delivers.. The BTS camera guy is a good idea... Paul, let's get one of those... I'll pay for that too. Paul, have him film you shooting the whole thing, so we can confirm that you actually do it yourself.
You and I don't like each other. Me for your business practice of living off the work of others and selling things like penis pills. You because I have the balls to flame you.

Good I will find someone to shoot me shooting the content and add it to the bill.

If you make the script require a girl who speaks English it narrows my choice. If you choose a girl who speaks English with an American accent it gives you the perfect "Get out of this for free" ticket. Because being in Czech I don't think I will be able to find one of those. Hope you don't keep turning down the girls I put up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsureking View Post
tell me a little bit more about how rich you are??

https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-business-discussion/965283-money.html
It was a joke and spam, some saw it as that. And some it flew over their heads.

Hi Damian

Here's a new sofa for you and a wave from Father Xmas.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote