View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 11:11 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by plsureking View Post
you should show respect for someone giving you that kind of cash. especially someone much richer and more powerful. but i guess u are better than all of us.

fyi to all - Paul has been flooding other boards today as he is getting no love on gfy. repulses me to see this piece of shit giving advice.
Giving a client advice is best. Being honest about when I can shoot is best. And I was sent to the wrong place. Maybe you kiss ass, I don't and never will.

I posted a few times on Sponsor Chat today. Flooding, more like a tinkle.

This piece of broke shit has made a nice living for the last 2.5 years without doing any shooting or much work. Eva sends a few emails every month to content store customers and affiliates. And will continue to. Most of other shooters only, wouldn't last that long. Mainly because they give everything or nearly everything away. Not bad for a piece of shit.

This piece of shit has never called you or anyone else anything like that. You show no respect.

Last edited by Paul Markham; 02-26-2011 at 11:16 AM..
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote