View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 06:12 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjlover View Post
Why you bothering, he will just make a new excuse, he is a broke ass old bum who lives in the third world, doesn't even have his own bank account or credit card or cash card.

Seriously, why would anyone take this old bum serious. Everyone knows he's broke, stupid and bitter, when everyone else was making a fortune he was making a few dollars selling shit no one wants to buy any more.

That has made him as bitter as hell, seriously bitter, every post is him crying to make a few bucks like he use to.

He is guaranteed to make another stupid excuse why he cant shoot this scene, it is what he does, ignore the truth of why he is broke. It is every one else's fault but his.

It is the tubes, its torrents, its the fact shooters sites pay enough blah blah blah

Fact is he has been around since before Noah started humping sheep two at a time and he is still broke, dumb as a brick, clueless and bitter

Well it seems I'm now $2000 better off. $1,000 for costs.

Yes while all the other shooters were making a fortune shooting for $500 a set we were shooting for $3,000. We're really stupid. We could of been so much better off shooting for shit money.

No sure how it works but I'll believe someone who had fuck all but a flame in his sig and I've no fucking idea who he is.

Anyone got an idea what a front cover was worth, on top of the set money, back in the day when everyone else was making a fortune?

I'll give you a clue. Non exclusive more than ATK paid for exclusive and that was just the cover. Shit I'm so broke. LOL
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote