View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 06:01 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Paul, SAF is the only solo site we have, and because of the type of content, we split 1 scene into 3. All our other sites are shoots in multiple rooms/sets also... Since our contract producers are used to this it was obvious to shoot the content on 3 sets and cut it up into 3 parts, easy.

Mofos Worldwide... Hardcore b/g amateur content... We pay 4500. If the talent is very good we can go up on that price... Again, this is for contract shooters...

But you know what... I will just make an exception because I want to see it. 3000, one solo set for SAF. We will likely not use the scene on the site, since members will want to see the girl again... But who cares... 3000 it is. No idea why you think you need to see a sample scene, the tour has trailers, that should be enough. I will get you in contact with the content team on Monday... They will get you a script and the rest of the info you need, contracts and such...

I will post updates here.
Cool get them to contact me now you've changed your mind.

1 scene, 1 girl, 1 setting, 1 clothing/strip/masturbate.

1 set of 300 images and 1 20 minute video. Or do you want me to stretch it out like the content on Brazzers to 30 minutes so it gets boring? 1 girl doing 30 minutes is going to get very boring IMO.

Get your guys to contact me and we will go from there, will need to see a script. Obviously if you want me to shoot it similar to your site's content a view of the site would be best, samples can be confusing.

Actually checking out http://www.shesafreak.com/tour/home/ I don't see any samples. All links go to the join page. Am I looking in the wrong place or aren't you familiar with the site?

Can't shoot this till after we get back from the UK. Maybe we can, we fly on the 11th. If not will do it afterwards. No need to wire me the money until I say it's all in place and ready to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ
Paul, I know a couple of shooters near you, I will ask if you can dry-hire their kit.

Then you have no excuse at all.
I've made no excuses so far in this thread. Other than not shooting for shit money. My original offer was like we used to shoot. So probably could shoot it on our existing kit. But will ask a few friends in the business to team up with me and be my assistants.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote