View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 03:59 PM  
JustDaveXxx
I AM JUSTDAVE !

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
Paul, i like you, but at some point you have to understand that your "$3000 for a solo" thing is over and will not come back. it's market rules - supply and demand.

you can shoot for $3000 if you're one of few people who supply and there's a high demand. but it's not like this anymore. 99.9% of the producers would happily shoot 3 solo scenes for $2000.

are they bad photographers? no.

is your shooting style (nowadays) worth $3000 a scene? no.

can anyone shoot a solo nowadays that is worth $3000? hardly - unless it's Playboy Magazine or Penthouse i guess

Barely Legal at some point sold good enough to justify that price. but where can you nowadays put a set and be sure that price would be worth it?

and even then - why would a publisher pay that price when you have tons of qualified producers who have adapted and shoot for a fraction of your price?

it's over, accept it, be happy that you were there during the good times
You are dead on!!

Paul you need to stick to puzzles, checkers, shuffle board and bird watching. Because giving advise on modern day adult video production is definitely not your strong suit.

Finally i think todays video cameras and still cameras are way too heavy for you to handle.

Paul you need to take Nathan up on his offer or shut up. Take something reasonable or be the butt of all of the GFY jokes.

At the end of the day, I think you will do nothing, but "talk and talk and talk and talk and say nothing" at the same time.

Smut Peddler Productions.com
ICQ #378-696-435 / / Skype: JustDaveXxx
"We shoot custom, exclusive content your way"
JustDaveXxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote