View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 11:23 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Can't please everybody I guess... 9000 is definitely not happening for the same girl. Your costs are rather simply structured. This is not a deal about you making the same money as you made when you did a shoot and then sold it later.
When we shot we were more or less sure of the money it would make. Over the years with experience rarely made any blunders. Sold everything. If it was only for small money to companies like Northern ans Shell or Goldstar. For $600 to $800. Then could put it in the content store and earn on it.

This deal was all about what I used to shoot for and you proved people are not willing or able to pay that kind of money today.

Quote:
The point also is more about seeing what you can do that is so much better. 3000 for such 3 scenes is clearly not little money, its quite a lot actually.. 12 to 20 minutes will not cut it either though anyway to be honest... Scene must be much longer than that...
No I promised to shoot something like I used to shoot and earn $3,000 on. Whether it was better or not isn't the question. IT WAS WORTH MORE. And that's the only thing you can bank. Telling the bank manager you shoot great content that doesn't make any money isn't going to buy food.

For you it might be a lot. For me it's little money and why I don't get hungry to shoot again.

We were talking about 1 scene and you turned it into 3 scenes that's deception in anyones language. Or did the bosses in Montreal tell you to stuff it and then told you to change the offer?

We were always talking about 1 scene, 1 girl, 1 set of photos, 1 setting. We were talking about what I used to work for and no one else here could or would.

Your bosses probably told you to Fuck Off.

Quote:
This is also not a "nice try" ... let's do a BG scene instead, how much do you want for that? It will be easier, you asked for the solo girl thing...
Of course it was a nice try and you ended up with egg dropping off your face.

BG. will think about it, but we are talking $6,000 ish.

Will be interesting to see if I can see what 1 lesbian scene is worth today. Shot and sold properly.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote