Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Paul,

Here are all the info you need for SAF:

VIDEO SPECS
We usually ask to shoot SAF on AVCHD or on XDCAM EX 1080p30. Both are good for us. Videos should all have three parts to them, meaning that every scene counts as 3 scenes. Each scene should have the same girl doing a solo in 3 different locations or settings and wearing 3 different wardrobes.

PICTURE SPECS
Since the scenes are split in three parts, each part should have at least 300 pictures.

SCRIPTS
We always send scripts for scenes, but they are usually more like guidelines for wardrobe and setting. The actions totally depend on the girls we get, some of them go a bit further than others. We usually write the scripts before we book the girls so it's usually up to the director to feel the girl's limits and give us the best they can to cater to the SAF members.

Considering that, tell me a price...

Same girl of course... same location...
No that's 3 scenes. So the price is $9,000.

As I said it's about people paying me $3,000 for a scene. 1 girl, 1, location/setting, 1 wardrobe and 200 pics. Shooting 300 would be no problem though. This is 3 scenes.

If I was to shoot that in the days I worked I would have 3 scenes which was worth $9,000.

3 scenes of 200 images and 3 videos of 12 to 20 minutes each.

The moment we have to redress the model, move the lights, reset the lights, go through a strip and action it's 3 scene.

Nice try but pay me $3,000 per scene or don't bother.

Damian will be pleased.

bjlover. People gave me a lot of time and money when I worked, which wasn't so long ago. We sold non exclusive for far far more than any one shooting exclusive THEN and now. And that's what clowns like you refuse to get. In 2000 to 2008 we were shooting scenes that earned us far more money than Dean, Jim, Brian, Aaron, or any custom shooter could dream of. Nothing to do with TODAY this is about yesterday. These guys who you think are great worked for a lot less than we would.

Today they have no options in 2005 to 2008 they did. Bad shooters or businessmen, what do you think?

And the excuse I couldn't be bothered is the most stupid. It's like an affiliate saying I can't be bothered to move to a sponsor who is worth more for the same traffic or a sponsor ignoring 50% of his traffic. The most honest would be "I couldn't compete in that market."

Any shooter who wants to argue that need only post here the site he would like me to review the content of, to get the truth.

My anger is due to clowns like you posting insults with absolutely nothing to base them on.

We had money, the problem was the way our banking was structured. I was locked out of the account when Eva had her accident. We had staff, hosting, rent and a few other bills to pay and no access to our funds. So I asked around the boards and on my mail out if anyone wanted to do a deal.

Once I had access to the accounts, had to get a lawyer onto it and wait for Eva to be in ward she could have visitors we got the documents signed and witnessed by the lawyer and I had access to the accounts.

Biggest mistake I ever made in business and I accept it.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote