View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 02:49 PM  
plsureking
bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Any newbie put off by my post is best not trying the Adult Internet. It's not easy these days and the first 3 months will put him off a lot faster.

If he takes in what I'm saying he might sit back and think it's tough and needs a new approach. 100s of people copying FB are doomed to fail.

The Adult Internet needs fresh new people with a new approach. Noth those easily put off copying the successful already here. Most of them are successful because they've been here 5-10 years and have 1,000s of affiliates, only 100 worth having LOL. And no newbie can copy that.

Yes I lost my hunger for shooting scenes for $500 a throw. Or BG for $3,000. Give me $3,000 for solo and see me lick my lips and give up the retired life.

I know the present day shooters have to take what's given. I don't and can call it like I see it.
this is several lines of the bullshit im talking about. negative shit trying to persuade some nube from getting in the biz. but i'd take some nube that spent the last 2 years in mainstream seo over some old content shooter who's day is long past. at least the seo guy can bring something to the table. u are so negative. i hope u dont have grandchildren.