View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 02:40 PM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by plsureking View Post
lol. i give u shit for being old and hence i think you've lost a bit of the hunger that some of us mid-career guys have. but more importantly, all i really care about is the fact that you sometimes write really negative posts that may discourage nubes from coming into the business. if Zuckerberg was discouraged by some old onion, we may never have gotten the best social tool we've ever had.
Any newbie put off by my post is best not trying the Adult Internet. It's not easy these days and the first 3 months will put him off a lot faster.

If he takes in what I'm saying he might sit back and think it's tough and needs a new approach. 100s of people copying FB are doomed to fail.

The Adult Internet needs fresh new people with a new approach. Noth those easily put off copying the successful already here. Most of them are successful because they've been here 5-10 years and have 1,000s of affiliates, only 100 worth having LOL. And no newbie can copy that.

Yes I lost my hunger for shooting scenes for $500 a throw. Or BG for $3,000. Give me $3,000 for solo and see me lick my lips and give up the retired life.

I know the present day shooters have to take what's given. I don't and can call it like I see it.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote