View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 08:46 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
plsureking is dead right. Scarcity does sell easier than saturation.

Some sites are individual and sales with the same marketing show it. Bangbus is an excellent example. Along with Twistys and more.

Yet many shoot the most saturated content around. It doesn't matter if this is the only site with this girl on, or the only site with this scene of that girl. It's the same old format that's repeated over and over again. And usually at a level that keeps the price down.

Some sites would rather put up 3 new exclusive scenes a day that are little different from what's on dozens if not hundreds of other sites and think it's right.

Scarcity does sell easier than saturation. And the easiest way to produce it is inside the site in the members area. Then follow up with the marketing. If hundreds can't or won't produce the same quality you've cut the customers options.

potter you can't be reading or know about me. I earned more in the 2000s than I ever earned before. And today I would still be shooting. If people would pay me the money we earned for a set in 2007.

Yes everything we knew in 2005 is obsolete. It's totally new game today. So what have Adult Paysites done to change to 2011. Besides giving away more free content.

I'm all about change, I'm moaning about the status quo for today. Maybe I'm not doing it very well. But I'm clearly saying what is being done today is now working and it's time to change.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote