View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 06:35 AM  
DamianJ
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonScans View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t...So_Close_to_Me
Pointing out the difficulties of being a teacher is hardly new or controversial.
Again, don't think I claim it is new nor controversial. How much straw do you use making
these posts?

Quote:
You can hardly attack a shooter for bone dry cuntism when it was the rules, and be fair. Old dog, new tricks, he's hardly likely to change after 30 years of doing it one way.
That's his problem. He won't change after doing something for 30 years. He won't take advice. He always thinks he is right. He posts the same old shouting at clouds rants about things he doesn't understand. He contributes nothing. He posts incorrect opinion as fact. He repeats himself all the time like a broken record.

Quote:
I just don't get it. Paul is insanely annoying, but why go there?
Because I really, really enjoy winding him up. He never seems to realise when he's being hard trolled and always responds as I predict. This amuses me on 5 minute breaks inbetween working stuff. I sit here laughing out loud when his does his standard reply of mocking the flat he thinks I live in, or thinking it's bad I do magic. Bless him and his two little replies.

Quote:
I also cut him a bit of slack cause he's a bit out of touch and plain lucky-to-be-still-alive ill.
Allegedly.

Quote:
Plus for all his wrong-ness he's stayed in business for a very long time, which means he is doing something right.
No it doesn't, really. Look around. How many people in this industry do you look at and think "they know their onions". Longevity is no measure of skill, it's a measure of not being able to do anything else.

Added to which, he's "retired" and isn't posting deliberately clear troll threads to try and sell 19 HD vids for 150 bucks. So it's all moot anyway.
DamianJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote