View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 06:26 AM  
SimonScans
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
[QUOTE]I don't, nor have I claimed that. I do think that a small village outside Brno is inferior to West Sussex. But we all know the real reason he is over there. And it's got nothing to do with models. He's retired, remember.

Oh he realises. He also said that school teachers must have an "iron will" not to succumb to children he teaches. There's no ambiguity there. No uncertainty about their ages. This is stuff he actually posted, not me playing hard and loose with the quotes.

Who denies this? Time moves on, however, and this isn't the 80s. Who the hell wants to see a scared teenager being forced to shove a toy up her bone dry cunt? It's nasty.

Great strawman post though Simon. Good work.

PS Thanks for the cover image, the mag looks stunning, I'll send it over.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t...So_Close_to_Me
Pointing out the difficulties of being a teacher is hardly new or controversial. Give it another season and I'm sure Mr Shu will be at least tempted.

Visit Brno and see the place before you decide.

You can hardly attack a shooter for bone dry cuntism when it was the rules, and be fair. Old dog, new tricks, he's hardly likely to change after 30 years of doing it one way. Fuck, my attempts at "fine art" always end up with at least one gape shot.

I just don't get it. Paul is insanely annoying, but why go there? His argument about the good old days just doesn't stand up, so I'm happy to hit him over the head with that. But I also cut him a bit of slack cause he's a bit out of touch and plain lucky-to-be-still-alive ill.

Plus for all his wrong-ness he's stayed in business for a very long time, which means he is doing something right. He may not correctly realise what it is that's working, but when he speaks I pay attention because he may just give away the secret without even realising what he's just said.
SimonScans is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote