View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 05:37 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonScans View Post
Damian, I think you are a very bad person for thinking Czech is in any way inferior to Surrey. You've got more chance of buying a bride in the UK than you have in CZ by a million miles. If you'd ever been you'd realise the place has gone from communism to virtually fucking Switzerland in 20 years. If only the same could be said of Hull.

As for Surrey being the be all and end all of views, you have to be fucking joking.

Google image search for "czech countryside" or "Olomouc" (a small town miles from anywhere, but one I happen to have visited) The place is fucking lovely.

Paul's point, which you constantly choose to miss about the 15 years is that you simply won't realise they are 15. Czechs are tall and skinny and very, very pretty. Any supermodel who's name ends ...ova is probably a czech. I've seen a field of fruit pickers in CZ that looked like a video shoot - 30 pickers, all girls, all in jeans and bikini tops, all hot. Seriously nearly crashed the car. Shooting in CZ, we shoot only agency girls, but judging by what you see on the streets you better check that ID carefully, cause you could be caught out easily.

And Paul is right, gloopy or gaping pussy shots were a total nogo for years.
Take no notice of him. Few do and it's obvious he's completely lost it.

He's now down to insulting family members.

Do not post people's personal information, or attack peoples personal lives or families, stick to the issues and the bullshit. ANY WHOIS information is considered public information, it is not considered personal information. So don't bitch at us if you put your home address as your personal info on WHOIS.
And come as close as breaking this one as it's possible.

"You have ex-employees saying some very very very bad things about you (stuff most people in the industry have sussed already)."

False accusations against a person or company. We all want to know what companies and individuals have done you wrong. Just make sure you back any claims you make up with solid proof. If you plan on calling someone a scammer, liar, cheat, or anything else, have your proof in order and post it with your claim. False accusations will be grounds for immediate banning.
Do I care, no I sit here in a beautiful village over looking a river at the front and a farm at the back. He's kept awake at nights by the trains going past his bedroom.

Also Damian has zero idea of what magazines required.

He works hard for those "top" guys. I didn't work hard to make more money out of guys much bigger.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote