View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 05:00 AM  
SimonScans
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Damian, I think you are a very bad person for thinking Czech is in any way inferior to Surrey. You've got more chance of buying a bride in the UK than you have in CZ by a million miles. If you'd ever been you'd realise the place has gone from communism to virtually fucking Switzerland in 20 years. If only the same could be said of Hull.

As for Surrey being the be all and end all of views, you have to be fucking joking.

Google image search for "czech countryside" or "Olomouc" (a small town miles from anywhere, but one I happen to have visited) The place is fucking lovely.

Paul's point, which you constantly choose to miss about the 15 years is that you simply won't realise they are 15. Czechs are tall and skinny and very, very pretty. Any supermodel who's name ends ...ova is probably a czech. I've seen a field of fruit pickers in CZ that looked like a video shoot - 30 pickers, all girls, all in jeans and bikini tops, all hot. Seriously nearly crashed the car. Shooting in CZ, we shoot only agency girls, but judging by what you see on the streets you better check that ID carefully, cause you could be caught out easily.

And Paul is right, gloopy or gaping pussy shots were a total nogo for years.
SimonScans is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote