View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 02:11 AM  
MikeSmoke
Confirmed User

I need a writer for specialty work.

I'm looking for a writer to do something *different* than the usual blog posts or clip descriptions.
The person selected will be asked to write 100-200 word blog posts in American English, in batches of 10-20 at a time; the number of batches will depend on how good the writing is, and how successful the project turns out to be.

Here is what is *different* about this project.
1. You will be asked to write in the first person.
2. You will be asked to write in many different personalities.
3. You will be asked to write about many different fetishes and interests - some of which may be familiar to you, some of which you may have to research for a bit.

In other words, you'll be writing posts "posing" as many different American girls or women, and will need to write original stuff on different sex or fetish topics which will go further than the usual "This girl was a real cum dumpster" or "Mandy is a slut with a slit." (Wow, maybe *I* should apply for some of these blog post jobs lol)

I've hired a couple of people over the last year, for similar work. Unfortunately, they didn't do any research when it was required - they mainly seemed to be stringing together enough words to hit the magic number
I'm hoping that this time, I'll find someone who actually wants to put a little care into what they're doing, finds it interesting, and can turn this into more than just a one-time job.

Please email a few writing samples, and a little information about you.
smokesigs AT earthlink DOT net

MikeSmoke is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote