View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 08:45 PM  
sologirlcontent
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveLightspeed View Post
I just heard that our very own Tawnee Stone was in a fatal car accident and is no longer with us. It is a very sad day, she is one of a kind.

She has thousands of fans, and I will release more details as soon as I learn more. I will make a decision about what to do with her site in the very near future.

She will be dearly missed by all of us at Lightspeed. RIP Tawnee

Steve Lightspeed
my response on page 4 of original thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by sologirlcontent View Post
yea I'm going on the record to say I DON'T BELIEVE IT. Smelling more and more like a stunt..Shame on you Steve, Shame on you! I've had a couple of very close models die recently and the LAST place I'd mention it is on GFY. and still to this day I've never brought there names to gfy out of respect for the families involved. I do hope it's a stunt and that she is alive and well..but this is not a funny stunt
Her real name would be logged into police data at the scene of the accident..at very least 24 hours after...especially if death occurred at the scene.
I've been through this 5 times since 04 with some models I've shot and known personally, not something to take lightly...and none of he 4 were even as big as Tawnee...so yea at this point, google would have it all from the morning papers and blogs... 'nuff said

Steve's response
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveLightspeed View Post
Thank you all who posted condolences, but some of the comments in this thread make me sick. If someone told me that their friend had died, I would never say "prove it". Seriously, WHAT the FUCK is wrong with you people?

I said I would post more details when I get any, and I will.

Steve Lightspeed

I'm still looking for the joke
sologirlcontent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote