View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 01:02 PM  
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
This is a tough room and tough industry to crack, I'm interested in what you said, but to me, without an example or even SOMETHING that you've built to show that you actually have a clue about what you're doing and that you have even built a website before, I have less interest.

As far as we all know, you don't even have a domain name or website. You posted 2 pages of text in response to me but never once even listed one site? Really?

That's all I'm getting at, I don't insist on proof, honestly it doesn't matter to me, but others may read it and not be so thoughtful about the source. It happens all the time around here, new nick joins, they are masters in their field but nobody has ever seen one of their sites. They've got tons of advice and a lot of it is complete rubbish. Guess how many of these guys are legit?

Stephen Hawking himself, could post anonymously on physics forums and most likely get trolled for thinking he knew it all and coming off as a quack. Not unless people knew who he was (thus his accomplishments) would they take it as fact.

And no worries about it turning into a pissing match, I have no interest in fighting on message boards, but I do enjoy conversation and if it's something that I'm interested in, I want to know more, see more, and just be a part of it more.

Merry Christmas man..lol

Last edited by Jdoughs; 12-24-2010 at 01:03 PM..
Jdoughs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote