View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 10:01 PM  
EVERESS
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoughs View Post
Show us a site you've used this text on that ranks in google for any type of keyword.

We can all banter back and forth about whether it's good or not, but the simple fact is it either works, or it doesn't. So simple to prove or disprove, show us that it worked on a site (or it hasn't). If you've been using the script for years as mentioned above there has got to be dozens and dozens of examples.

Even if I were to reveal my client domains to you... By Your Own Argument we would not be able to prove or disprove that the script text is or is not responsible for a search result position.

You Know this is not a "simple to prove or disprove" and that text alone is not responsible for a SE Rank Position. You did build Linkspun did you not? ( nice system by the way ).

Sites are judged by Google depending on the type of site they are. A news site such as The New York Times is expected to have high quality text in which this script would not work.

However a tube site or cam site can have hardly any text and a bare minimum of key words... Yet still rank high because no one is reading it. They are on the videos and the pics.

This script was intended for simple key word filler paragraphs. Perhaps I should have been more clear about that.
EVERESS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote