View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 05:38 AM  
suesheboy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultAds View Post
Hi guys,

This is Daniel from Adult AdWorld. We ended up hiring a lawyer in Curacao to help us with this and I received some feedback from them. About two weeks ago, they said epassporte asked to pay in installments and we declined this offer stating that they owe us the entire sum and that we want it now. I was just told that epassporte was not cooperating so we filed the proceedings in court. When I asked what their reasoning was for not paying me MY money now here's what I was told:

They stated two reasons: 1) the funds are frozen by the St Kitts Bank, they are in legal proceedings with them and 2) they need to sell their investments and free up cash in order to be able to pay out to the account holders.

I did not have the virtual wallet so I don't think the St Kitts Bank applies to me but the second reason applies which is disturbing. I'll post updates as I get them.

Good Luck,

Daniel
Wow. Keeps looking worse for most.

And to think MO is showing his face in Vegas!
suesheboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote