View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 09:53 AM  
chazzKorvex
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMwrestling View Post
C4S is a good thing to keep since they get their own traffic, but is that the only way to purchase your clips? The more you make with C4s the more you're essentially losing vs offering your own downloads.
Good advice thank you

On this one we do C4S and Juicy ads - we basically did a one day scene and tossed it out to see what people thought - sold some clips and the official site is very Love/Hate with people which I feel is a good thing.

We are going to expand on this one in a few weeks and shoot a lot more and possibly do a members section plus get into VOD- I like to have a lot of content before I do a members section - I'm at least smart enough to know it needs updated at least a couple times a month. Weekly updates would be better.

We usually have outside forums but on this one we are thinking of going internal and have the inside like a social site - able to leave comments etc very interactive and fun. This way the customer updates it themselves-

We may get into people posting their own pics as Broken dolls - Id have them email proper 2257 info before posting of course- either girls converting other girls into lesbian broken dolls or they abuse men - We are also building the story line lol

I'm wondering would a come in for a month free work? So we can earn the customers trust plus Try to get the customer hooked on the social part and also they could be encouraged to leave comments and leave pics to stay free longer.

lots to do lol

Any other advice please share and thank you -