View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 05:38 AM  
Michael O
More Cowbell

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by suesheboy View Post
He was the PR guy/mouthpiece for Epass to the webmaster world - period. If he wasn't, tell me who was.

I used the example of an Enron executive as they had full knowledge of what Enron was doing, so did some of the secretaries but I am sure the office cleaners had no idea what was happening.

If you don't think that MO had no idea what was going on, you are deluded or MO was completed retarded, which he is not.

The getaway driver is guilty of a crime just as the hit man is. Epass by it's nature encouraged illegal behavior. MO knew this.
OK lets do this.

How do you know what I knew and what I did not know?
You are basically calling me a criminal scamming people out of their money.
I never had any ownership interest in ePassporte.

The day before the bank shut off access to see the balance I were told by the COO that a solution would be in place the next day or the following week and we would be back to normal. If you look back at my posts you can see where I started changing my tone in posting. When the bank shut us off THEN I knew where we were heading and from that day I did my best to get wires sent out and getting people their money through out all this and still now I think people will get their Wallet money since Chris is smarter than not paying people their money.
Do you know how I were pestering anyone in the company about us having to send out the wires? Do you know how many conversations I had with anyone willing to listen to me saying that we needed to send out peoples money?
What did you want me to do when I realized late September that we would probably seize to exist, wash my hands and walk away or try my best to get people their money as quickly as possible?

I have always been honest with people when they contacted me about ePassporte, if I felt they were treated badly I move one step up the food chain until it were resolved the right way.

I stand by what I posted here and told people because what I told people was what I thought were the honest truth and you trying to smear my name because you always had a hard on for bitching about ePassporte does not surprise me.

After we were all fired I offered to stick around for the severance pay I got assisting the best I could getting people their statements, Virtual card number and so on and just so you know I got my severance pay not from ePassporte but from Chris' own pocket so you can stop saying my severance came from webmasters pocket.

I have ZERO contact with anyone from ePassporte today because I were and still am pissed about how this were handled and in no way feel I owe ePassporte anything anymore.

This is my answer to your allegations and all I have to say about this to you.