View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 04:15 PM  
ianian

Industry Role:
I hesitated when I saw that because what is legally meant by " when the funds in that account have been paid to you,"? Does that mean if they create a wire transfer of some type - mabe a sham one - which ends up not going thru to you, they consider you have been paid, and it's up to you to figure out where your money is?

I had a wire request in and approved on Sept 7th... and all of the delays and now this phrase just does not make sense.

I did get four ACH transfers go thru till they stopped coming thru about Sept 11th or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobster View Post
anyone signed and sent the new form they put up on their website!?..

I was wondering if the "agreement to close epassporte account" document sounds good to all of you.. especially refering to the sentence "Your signature attests to your agreement that ePassporte may close your ePassporte Wallet account when the funds in that account have been paid to you, and you release ePassporte of any and all liability relating to your past use of your ePassporte Wallet Account."

Im no lawyer (and English is my 2nd language), so I just wanted to double check if that sounds ok to everyone..

cheers!
ianian is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote