View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 04:22 PM  
Ethersync
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam X View Post
Indeed, thanks for good words man.

Want another juicy update? Check this shit out..

I just did a search for vcs in my icq... and an old nick that Scammer joe used to use is called BILL... well now its called BILL (vcs) .. 592577093 it says some Albanian guy but look theres links to his facebook page!! Which says Panama City, Panama! ... strange how he associates himself with Brian_VCS (one of the apparently burned studios) somehow... why would he do that if he tried to burn Brian just recently.. ?? this gets more interesting by the minute... a few days ago when I asked for Brians ICQ so I could talk direct to them... he gave me this BILL icq #... which I dont think he knew I had already.. because we had chatted on it once before..checking history I knew it was Joe.. he gave me one of his own ICQ's.. the guy went by many names including CHARGER on gfy. 2 seconds after I informed Brian of this, it was changed back to BILL without the vcs on it. Can someone do a lookup? does it say brian_vcs now? The real brian is saying thats what he sees.. I think scammerboy is up to tricks again. I just proposed a really good method to Brian to salvage this thing and get the girls active on client #2. So we'll see.
What is juicy about this? Your ex partner has fake ICQ nicknames and can't keep straight who he is pretending to be. Shocking.