View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 03:36 PM  
Adam X
Now Giving 1 Fuck Daily

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellyCrash View Post

So funny, bumping this thread seems to be bringing in more buyers.
Yes it does, doesn't it. Ahhh come on guys you let it run off page 1.. can't have that can we?

So I'll bump it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellyCrash
If you want to keep a solid rep you need to make things right. Don't put your hands up and try to walk away and say, "We all got screwed", that's not good business.
As I understand it he did more than provide lists. He guaranteed them a number of model registrations and active models and instead of taking care of the sites and studios/models he is just keeping the money he received and moving on to new deals. He says, "We all got screwed" but he is the only one that got paid and the sites are left negotiating new deals and spending more money to keep these pissed off studios and models.

Of course I need to make things right. Shelly thats fine, but where did I ever say I was walking away? And Ether you have no idea how much this upset me, nor do you know what you're talking about regarding the studios.. they weren't even a part of my daily tasks until I heard they were calling my clients. I never dealt with them, the source was suppose to be in touch with them. "Joe" never talked to me about what he would say to them other than he was owed favors and they would hook him up. He lied, made bogus deals of $20k in total for a $10k income??? WTF????? He obviously didn't know his math either. Can't you see it doesn't add up, he was trying to swindle the studios and get me to pay him before I found out. He told them he was working for webcams.com .. it was a total scam that came out of nowhere.

So I'm picking up the pieces and hoping the studios out there will sell their girls to me at a decent rate so we can supply the client leads I have. I am working on negotiations with the studios who were hit so I can get the girls active on another client. There were only 2 clients here. Not some elaborate fraud ring you're making this out to be Ether. So now that you think you have a story for the tabloids Ether, go spread your overwhelmingly negative energy somewhere else OR keep bumping my thread and helping with new leads.