View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 11:19 AM  
Ethersync
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellyCrash View Post
To bring this back around and address the topic at hand I hope Adam makes good for those who ordered these lists, because if you review the posts he is putting his name up front and is promising HE can deliver. Regardless of if you partnered with a flake, you're the one who decided to partner with him and put your name infornt of this offer to sell it to us. If you want to keep a solid rep you need to make things right. Don't put your hands up and try to walk away and say, "We all got screwed", that's not good business.
As I understand it he did more than provide lists. He guaranteed them a number of model registrations and active models and instead of taking care of the sites and studios/models he is just keeping the money he received and moving on to new deals. He says, "We all got screwed" but he is the only one that got paid and the sites are left negotiating new deals and spending more money to keep these pissed off studios and models.

Last edited by Ethersync; 10-19-2010 at 11:21 AM..
Ethersync is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote