View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 11:08 AM  
ShellyCrash
Confirmed User

I think this is a good example of why people should be weary of who they get into bed with.

It seems far to often people are willing to be middle men when they think there is easy cash to be made, but when one end doesn't come through for the other they don't want to assume any accountability.

I'm not trying to pick on Adam specifically, just addressing a troubling trend. When you are a middle man the client is making the deal with you, not whatever partner or third party you are also involved with. Before getting into any deal brokering, as a middle man you should have the cash on hand to be able to deliver full refunds to your clients if the deal goes bad. That's the risk you take, and that's why you should vet your partners to the best of your ability before putting yourself out there.

I just see it far too often (in mainstream and adult) where someone brokers a deal, takes the cash, and then when things blow up they try to wipe their hands of it and pass the buck on to the client. IMO that's bullshit. You have to accept the risk if you're willing to take the reward.

To bring this back around and address the topic at hand I hope Adam makes good for those who ordered these lists, because if you review the posts he is putting his name up front and is promising HE can deliver. Regardless of if you partnered with a flake, you're the one who decided to partner with him and put your name infornt of this offer to sell it to us. If you want to keep a solid rep you need to make things right. Don't put your hands up and try to walk away and say, "We all got screwed", that's not good business.

Start making money with the hottest hookup site!
up to $55 PPS or up to 75% Revshare
ICQ 196766477
ShellyCrash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote