View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 10:34 AM  
Ethersync
Confirmed User

Well, I hope the sites you are working on $50,000 deals with look here first before sending you any money.

You said yourself that you got paid for sending models to sites.

You claim to not know that you were supposed to pay the studios part of the money you were paid.

People were scammed and now you are running away with an armful of their cash and pointing at your partner yelling, "it was his idea!!!"

And now you have the audacity to say you are working on $50,000 new deals before you even make your first deal right?

You also may be surprised to see a couple of the studios that were fucked over in your deal show up here on GFY and the other forums you post at.

I wish you could see everything people are saying about you on the secret studio/model forum. Too bad it's invite only and you will never get access.

I look forward to participating in the threads you start here about your new promotions and I will be sure to share them with the people that were fucked over on your first deal.

BTW, the lawyer that at least one of the studios is talking with is a very popular adult entertainment lawyer in Florida. You may have heard of him...

And I just read that your new partner is WebcamRecruiting.com. True?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam X View Post
Whats this to you anyways Etherface?

You keep bumping this thread like you're exposing me for some wrong doing. As you
can see I'm not going anywhere I'll be posting a new promo soon like I've done for years without problem.

The scammer involved here was a chat girl source, I shouldn't have called him a partner, thats like saying Friend, its a strong word I don't throw around loosely. In this case, this scammer kept telling me everything I wanted to hear and was very convincing until I found out he was telling studios he was with Webcams.com and adding fat bonuses to studio accounts if they diverted girls to new chat sites. He obviously didn't want those studios in communication with me since he was lying to make a quick buck before disappearing. I have icq chats here emailed to me to prove it. Also my icq and emails between the scammer prove my innocence of any wrongdoing. Hadn't been scammed in ages so my guard was down a bit.

We've got companies with $50k+ right now looking for cam girls, now I'll be pitching directly to studios who wish to make some extra (found money) for registrations to new chat sites.

I've spoken to my clients and we're working it all out.. and spoke to the studios who got duped.. and the scammer will probably continue out there somewhere under a new name.. I will continue to do honest biz with honest companies, being more careful of lying bitches. ha.

Last edited by Ethersync; 10-19-2010 at 10:35 AM..
Ethersync is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote