View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 04:33 PM  
Ethersync
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycash View Post
Probably would have been best if you'd have made this post earlier, I'm guessing you now can't deliver what you propose in your initial post.
I don't think Adam could ever deliver on it and it sounds like there is absolutely no chance of him delivering on anything unless he pays this Jose guy $1500 for his studio Rolodex and even then word has spread around the model and studio community so fast about this he will have to use a pseudonym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam X View Post
I don't like to play the victim to wiggle out of anything, but in this case, yes I am a victim of the circumstances. I only wish to continue doing honest business as I have over the years. I'm dealing with the 2 clients accordingly and until I've resolved the issues I'll not get into more unnecessary detail here in public domain.
I think you just answered my question. You were paid and you are the victim, yes? I am told people are already lawyering up to sue you so hold on to that money... unless of course you plan to pay the studios and models that got burned on this deal, which I doubt.