View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 04:14 PM  
Ethersync
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam X View Post
Yes there are some serious accusations coming from clients and 2 cam studios. I've been in biz 13 yrs thus far and I'm not looking to burn anyone. Period. I've managed to do biz with a lot of honest people but somehow managed to let 1 or 2 slick-talking bad eggs get by.

Anyone else here ever been deceived? No I guess not right? The lure of money seems to have prompted a guy named Jose Rodrigeuz or Joe to set up some bogus deals with studios for web girl delivery in hopes of getting money from me before I found out. I'm working with 2 clients (the only 2 I was testing this with) to rectify and satisfy the deals with another provider that I've previously done good biz with.

I'm a trusting guy, some people are very convincing, but this will tighten my trust up once again. Sucks. Again, I am NOT doing business with this guy. The minute I found out he was lying, I told him he had a day or two to make this right and come clean, he never proposed anything and has since tried to get me to pay him $1500 for his contact list.. unfuckingbelievable.
Are you saying you are a victim here too? Did your clients pay Jose or you?