View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 03:13 PM  
Adam X
Now Giving 1 Fuck Daily

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethersync View Post
No, but it is hard to believe that models from 7 years ago still work actively. My guess is you hooked up with an ex studio/model manager for a big site who poached all the model and studio contact details and possibly the model's IDs and photos. Anyone in the webcam business for any period of time knows you can not deliver on these numbers of models with any degree of certainty. Is your partner on GFY? If he is the one with the goods why is he having you be the public face for this? "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..."?
I took this to the web. My partner was set to start a new cam site with me and I said we should sell his contacts while our site is being built. And thats the truth of it. In the near future I will have a new site and will also utilize some of the girls we don't "sell" to anyone.
We will work closely long after the order to ensure satisfaction. If some of the girls bail, I don't have a problem sending another batch to top off the order.

The studio contacts are mostly still active and we're in touch with them regularly. The studio managers handle all of their 2257 and docs and will be uploading them for each girl they send. We have the resources and we're sending to clients RIGHT NOW. But like I said, we've got tons of girls to send yet so I'm taking orders. Email or icq with any questions, thank you.