View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 02:59 AM  
sgreen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Now the really messed up part.. I had like 25k in my account from a couple big sales, and I wanted to pay off my Jeep Commander, so I called epass and talked to some Indian chick.. I asked her if there was a way I could use epass to pay the remaining 15k on our Jeep, she said no.. I would have to withdraw $1,000 a day via ACH for friggin 25 days to get the money or spend 40+ days at the ATM withdrawing $600 a day. And I explained to her that I would be getting even more sales in the upcoming weeks so it would take far longer to get all of my money out..

Skip to a couple weeks later, we were moving to a bigger place and we needed about $9k for some new furniture we were buying.. Just as a test I asked the furniture place to try the Epass card but run 9 separate charges of $1k through.. I did not expect it to work, based on what the Indian chick from epass said.. I figured the first 1k would go through, and then the next transaction would be decline.. but guess what? It fucking worked! all 9 charges went through.. I was kinda pissed because I could have done the same thing to pay off the Jeep instead of making constant daily withdrawals...
15K to pay off the jeep and you said you would have to spend 25 days withdrawing $1000 a day to do it or 40+ days.. That would withdraw all of your money..

In other words.. bullshit.. Were moving to a bigger place.. need about 9K.. Then it just happens to come to 9K exactly and you run 9 separate charges of 1K.. Fucking pull the other one.. For a start, there is nothing in your account to do these 9 charges with because you have withdrawn it all with the 25 daily withdrawls.
sgreen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote