View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 08:38 AM  
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:stoned HIRING: Adult Program Manager

I am looking for someone to bring on board who can run the adult side of the business. My mainstream stuff has literally exploded, and I have little time for adult anymore. I still produce some scenes, as I enjoy it more so as a hobby now, and do an update here and there but I spend the vast majority of my time now in mainstream.

In building up an adult program or brand, I can give you the following tools.
* Celebrity Sites, Blogs, Archives, Forum
* Foot Fetish Blogs, Pay Site, Tickling Tube, Clip Stores
* Unlimited MechBunny
* Programmers for Mobile, CMS, Tools and other Goodies.
* 10-20,000 Daily UV in Feeder Traffic
* Numerous Licensed Scripts, and Tools

I currently have a fast growing web hosting company with over 300 dedicated servers, with a full staff providing 24/7/365 support, and growing at 30+ per week. So we have unlimited web hosting and bandwidth resources to put behind this as well for streaming video, chat, model site, and so forth. There are a lot of adult projects I would not mind investing in. But I simply no longer have the time.

Feel free to contact me with your sales pitch as to why YOU are da man, or woman, for the job. I am interested in more than a simple resume as this would be a long term investment in both you, and this project.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"

Last edited by Eric; 09-29-2010 at 06:01 PM..
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote