View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 12:10 PM  
Phoenix66
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by FighterSpirit View Post
1: The dispute over the funds was started by St. Kitts (not Visa), St. Kitts does have all of the funds however Epassporte does “have” limited access to them.
That is nothing new. VISA does not block the money, bank does. Besides, VISA statement clearly said that they don't hold the money.

I had my bank account blocked at least 2 times. They do not even notify you. You want to do something and it appears that nothing works, you call the bank and discover that your account is blocked because you required to present some additional documents or something like that. Sometimes it happens when you need to use it urgently and making docs takes time. They do not care. In one case they told me that because of THEIR error during account opening I had to redo docs in required manner and I spent 2 weeks running with sweaty ass to finally find a way that satisfied them. It's not that easy when you are not in the same country.

For Epass, I guess, it is even harder as the number of required papers may be quite big for such a big company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FighterSpirit View Post
2. None of the funds are lost or unaccounted for, however it just takes a lot of paperwork to access them. (This is why the option is not being offered to all Epassporte Users)
I would very much like to believe that, but Krebs has proven himself as a misguided wanker. So no trust here.

Also, as already has been said several times - even if they have all the money for now - how long they can run without income with people pulling money out before they declare bankruptcy and all who did not get the money to the moment will be left with nothing?

Last edited by Phoenix66; 09-21-2010 at 12:11 PM..
Phoenix66 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote