View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 03:54 PM  
Rui
web

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptymind11 View Post
Please explain what you mean by "grey" ?

Our company pays its taxes on time and every time. Are you saying that all epasse users were using the service to defraud the tax people ?

Yes I agree that maybe many were but thats not my problem and I'm certain that it is not yours.

Why would you post that every user would have a "Share of Guilt" ?

Did you use the service for illegal activities ? because I for one certainly did not.
Look at the info regarding the workers, lack of transparency, the bank(s) used, all the lack of proper info that a real company should provide...

Everybody turned a blind eye while things were working.

I did a small description of what ePass provided to a couple of people in the REAL banking business and in mainstream management positions (in real world not lala offshore anonymous land) and the reactions were...well funny.

The fact we are getting fucked with like this is just another proof of how weak and how clownish the whole operation is...

Regarding the tax evasion part..well thats just one of the sides that made ePass so appealing to many..
Rui is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote