View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 01:01 PM  
emptymind11

Also another point I don't think I saw mentioned on here, If you are like me, you will have already wired funds to epasse for the next payout before all of this crap started.

So lets say I wire 50,000 to epasse to make sure that the wire has cleared in time (Imagine what the big boys like Video Secrets wire, It must be in the millions) the money went into the VV as we had no idea that this was a bad idea.

So, Not only have we lost 50,000 in funds that we can't get from epasse but affiliates of course need their money..... so that 50K will have to be paid out in wires etc.

So that's a loss of 50,000 because epasse has it. I have seen a lot of affiliates on here saying we lost a few hundred $$$ etc but look at the larger story, Epasse really has stuffed a lot of sponsors out of huge sums that will now have to be paid twice. Once to epasse and again in wires, Uff !
emptymind11 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote