View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 10:48 AM  
wyldblyss
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagearn View Post
Account Alert!
You must submit verification documents to ePassporte to continue using your account without interruption. To view the details of this request and submit the required information, please click HERE or select "Upload Documents" from the menu options listed on the left side navigation bar. In some cases, additional information regarding this request may be found in your Message Center as well.

We thank you for your assistance in this matter.

This just appeared, but they already have this info...
A lot of people have had to re-verify. I was asked to re-verify my account and they gave me X number of days to do it. I inquired why since I had already uploaded the very documents they had requested and it wasn't like the documents I had uploaded had expired or anything. They told me at the time that they don't keep the documents forever so sometimes you had to verify it again. I uploaded the documents and everything was fine. About 2 weeks later they suspended my husbands account without notice and wanted him to verify his account again. When I was asked why they didn't just ask for the documentation rather than suspending the account without notice I was told that their system randomly shuts down accounts and they can't be opened until they are verified. We verified, they opened it, then before we could get our money out this happened lol
wyldblyss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote