View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 10:56 PM  
Eternal

Industry Role:
Well, let's wait until tomorrow to see what happens.
I've been eight years in the business and never wrote much in the forum, I also been more into developing software for particulars than webmastering over the last two years but this thread has lots of oppinions and I want to say that I still got some hope.
I was around when many programs and processors crashed so don't come up with... remember this, those and that?
A couple of years ago I started managing big amounts in epassporte (big for this kind of program) and they asked me for some documents when I reached 5k, and then again when I was about 10k, they confirmed everything and everithing kept going on just fine.
Then I had troubles with ATMs that didn't release any money but charged from my epassporte account, local ATM owners did nothing to help me, instead I contacted ePass and they took care of everything. This happened more than once.
Now I have over 15k in my vv.
I know I should be crazy to have that ammount there but that's how things are.
Anyway, I haven't had any problem with epassporte since 2004 so I don't have motives to think that they are going to fuck all of us up this time.
However, I agree with those asking for a bit of TRUE AND OFFICIAL information about what's going on with our money.
If an official statement with fresh info is not posted tomorrow here or in our epass messenger service I'm going to call Visa and St Kitts and Nevis Anguilla National Bank.
I already did that when some of the problems I mentioned above happened and got good response from them too. I also have in mind that some of you already called to one or another institution if not both but want to check it up by myself.
The funniest thing is this happens when I was about to redesign my sites (they were made ages ago, though they still make good money) and be back in business full time.
Let's see what news come out tomorrow.
Eternal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote