View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 03:30 PM  
istinspring

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyBear View Post
I learned my leason the hard way. I trusted two people once, they fed me all kinds of bullshit, I believed them. I stood up for them. I took a hell of a beatdown over it. My reputation went to hell in a hand basket. I don't care if the fucking pope says you will have your money this friday, until it is in my hands I have been ripped off yet again. Everyone at Epassporte fucked us, I don't give a rats ass why or what for. Company A paid me, I have a card that has Epassporte on it, that is worthless. Now some sorry ass cock sucker don't know how to run there business again fucked us. Am I pissed, not at all. I am just tired of these fucking god damn scammers. There is no excuse for this at all. I don't give a rats ass who has the money, or where it went. I am just tired of excuses for not being paid. I will add this mother fucker to the list of now 7 that if I ever meet in person I will rip there fucking head off and shit down there neck. One of these days someone is going to go postal on one of these scamming fuckers and I am going to laugh my ass off. As far as Michael O, I have been where he is at. You say what your told to say. In my case I really believed, it wasn't till I quit that people came out of the wood work telling me shit I had no idea about.
nice post m8. really people don't understand what shit is going on, but hey literally i don't give a fuck about that mess. My card should work and i must have access to my funds that's why i use ePassporte, but now this things was fucked, and no one response for that. Yea, let's keep people in information cloud w/o info from responsible source. The actual information and answer from Michael 0. should be "When?" and nothing more.

fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck aaaaaaaaa-a-a-a-a-a-a shit hit the fan

Last edited by istinspring; 09-08-2010 at 03:41 PM..
istinspring is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote