View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 03:27 PM  
wyldblyss
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoughs View Post
Fact of the matter is that Michael O is posting updates in this very thread. If he (frankhardcore) thinks that being away from the thread for 12 hrs means he abandoned us, thats his problem. But no need to post bullshit, it's not helping any of the 'types' of people listed above in your post.

We've all been there (most of us anyways) and those very people, who NEED it, don't need to be misled by some random no-name poster.
I used to believe everyone should react and respond to every situation the same way I did. The thing is though, people are people, we come from different background and have different ways of reacting. There will always be ass kissers, the haters, the smart, the stupid, the wise, the naive etc. As much as we love them, hate them, enjoy them or barely tolerate them, they aren't going to react like we do all the time, and there is no way to get rid of them, they are part of our social fabric.

Oddly enough it is some of the qualities we often consider negative and of no help that have a hand in bringing about change. It is the wrath of the negative people that often keep some companies, governments etc, in line. As far as I am concerned, if someone wants to vent in this thread, let them. Will some people use this thread as a way of just causing shit, of course, but this is GFY. It's like walking into a strip joint and getting pissed because none of the chicks are virgins and most of the guys are horny. Ya had to have known that when you opened the door and walked in. Same thing applies here lol
wyldblyss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote