View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 07:17 AM  
longdongsilver
Confirmed User

If the money is locked in the bank then at some point we must get our money right?

If the money is gone, then some legal action will be taken and i guess we will get a small percentage of our money back - i got a reasonable chunk back from globill after sending all the forms in. I guess they went after the guys behind it and sold off all the stuff they had and then sent us what they worked out was our share.

I guess someone here or whom has lost a big sum will know the legal steps to take to go after the people responsible?

I think the fact they are sending some wires is a bit of hope.

If it is true you can go to st shits and take the cash out of the bank, then they must be able to wire it to another account if you fax them some id?

I only had a few k locked in but i would still like it back since it's mine. Even better if the entire thing starts working again since it is a pain in the ass to take tiny checks to the bank from loads of different companies and my bank charges a ton for this and even make me fill out all the shit forms myself, then wait 8 weeks to clear. Surely another company like epass will come along soon since it's a great idea. Pitty paypal stopped adult stuff.
longdongsilver is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote