View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 06:07 AM  
FrankHardcore

Not Good

I have read all 45 pages. And it doesn't look good.
Michael O. is saying nothing of important of what is going on. MO is not answered one single question where people ask directly what is going on.
Also Mr. Mallick has not made one single comment, and some say he has better things to do, hmmmm. Maybe using two minutes here where all his clients are. The people who have made him rich. The guy do sleep? Maybe not in meeting over the weekend? Maybe not in meeting in the evening so a comment from Mr. Mallick would be the least we can expect BUT NO. And why.... because the money is gone. I feel bad about it I have over +3K and they are lost. I hope I am wrong but deep inside I know I am right. There is nothing on this board to backup we are getting our money, nothing just some BS words from different profiles tryoing to assure everything is fine BUT nothing to back it up nothing. Almost a week has gone and Mr. Mallick can't spend 2 minutes posting a comment... NO WAY. Think about it - be realistic. All his clients is here all the people who made epassporte a company. And not one single post. NOT GOOD. Something is terrible wrong, thats for sure. I would love to get my +3k but spending more time have just make me in sick. I would love to talk to Mr. Mallick in person thats for sure. I think I will go to the boxing gym for now. Good luck to all.
FrankHardcore is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote