Originally Posted by nikki99 View Post
I go do the groceries, when I come back, I hope epass issue is solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki99 View Post
almost 2000 pages wowwwwwwwww
Almost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoughs View Post
Actually it don't say shit about the cards being usable, quite the opposite. It says:

?At the request of St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla National Bank (SKNA), on September 2, 2010, Visa blocked network access for prepaid cards issued by SKNA and operated by ePassporte.com to address certain program deficiencies. ePassporte.com is a third-party agent that works with SKNA.
Program deficiencies are not a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas13 View Post
Who is he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicit View Post
I'm typically not the paycheck-to-paycheck kinda guy but I went on vacation to Hawaii the last week of Aug with the girlfriend.

Spent a bit more then expected, thinking it was okay since I was checking my stats and already earned enough to cover my rent/bills for this month.

I was able to get 2 out of 3 sponsors to send wires instead of epass, but one had paid me epass on sept 1st already and they won't re-send it.

So, now i'm just $100 short on rent with $250 sitting in epass, and now my apartment complex will charge a $100 late fee.

Its one thing when we're just talking about convenience, its another when this shit starts costing me money!!!! Not to mention the first ever late payment on what was a perfect rental history.
I am sorry, but if $100 short makes a difference, you are paycheck to paycheck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEA View Post
Real Photo of St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla National Bank ....i cant make this shit up

Proof : http://www.sknvibes.com/Legal/NewsDetails.cfm/7900

plz remeber not to kill the messenger

The messenger is doing a fine enough job of that himself. A local branch, that had an attempted robbery. Guess the security is better than it appears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Bennett View Post
* Are the funds in two totally different banks?
Pretty sure you know that a physical building is not really an issue here.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote