View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 07:26 PM  
SleazyBear
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by in3sting View Post
nothing new there, but anyway:

http://www.xbiz.com/news/124946
It says "ePassporte Suspension Due to Program Deficiencies" Is it just a matter of someone did an audit and numbers didn't match, to protect all parties the bank ask visa to shut off the cards till they could get all the numbers to match.

The second day the cards was stopped, just for grins and giggles I tried it one of those machines that do a dailout as they normally are the last to stop payment. The machine didn't even bother to dail out, so it was set in memory that the card numbers that identify those cards was bad. You know its shut down when that machine doesn't even dial out.

For all you people screaming I am starving, bullshit. Sell a domain, sell some banner space. How you going to get paid? Sell it to someone in your country, have them send you a money order, or a check, if worse comes to worse send a few bucks cash, but get off the pitty party. I have ate hotdogs and mac and cheese for weeks, but I'll be damned if I am going to starve.

Before epass we did it the old fashioned way, wire transfers and checks. epass just made it easyer on us to collect money, guess we gotta go back to the old way of doing things.

Last year I lost over $10,000 from sponsors crashing and burning, life goes on. Dig a little harder. Pull yourself by your boot straps and go on.