View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 03:05 AM  
adult-help
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
We all secretly hope the things will get resolved this week and all will be well.In reality it will probably take longer but as long as it is fixed (no one loosing money) we will be satisfied.

So I am not expecting the things to be fixed today at all, but I think that some kind of official statement, the progress report or smth to assure people that it is being worked on would go a long way..

I think that epasporte can hurt their own biz much more if they dont send us some updates (I know michael is doing this but a little more official is needed) even though they reslve the issue in both cases - with updates to us or without them. Because if we have days or even weeks without any official update the people will really start to get upset and panicked and will loose all the faith they still might have in eppasporte. The official word, even though it doesn't necessary show us the exact solution , is absolutely necessary in my opinion..otherwise the mass revolt my follow that can irreversibly damage the epass reputation EVEN though they manage to fix it in the end..

personally though, I have no doubt wires will arrive as said: because if they would just want to run away then they would just close all communication like those fucks at adult-profit and some others did..
adult-help is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote